DRI and the Work of the Leadership Council
DRI Summit 2014
An overview of Digital Research Infrastructure and the Work of the Leadership Council, presented by Robbin Tourangeau, Former LCDRI Executive Director
- Canadian DI Environmental Scan
Overview of related activities and a SWOT analysis.
- The International DI Context
- Draft Policy Framework for DI (Jan 2014)
Lays out the desired characteristics of the DI ecosystem and against which progress emanating from the actions triggered by the Summit discussions would be measured.
- DI Roadmap Think Piece (Jan 2014)
Incorporates many of the community suggestions for action. This is structured to be indicative of the type of thinking required for an action agenda with designation of immediate actions, responsible players and timelines. Nothing in this Roadmap is carved in stone”; rather it is meant to be a starting point and guide for discussion.
- Summary Report of Summit 2014 (Final – March 2014)
DRI Summit 2012
The following documents pertain to the first Digital Infrastructure (DI) Summit, which was held in June 2012.
- DI Summit 2012 – Post-Summit Report (Final)
- DI Summit 2012 – DI Discussions 2007-2012 – Precis June 2012
Precis document of DI discussions and activities prior to DI Summit 2012 (not updated).
- DI Summit 2012 – Frequently Asked Questions (Final)
- DI Summit 2012 – Participants (Final)
Other Reference Documents
- Capitalizing on Big Data: Toward a Policy Framework for Advancing Digital Scholarship in Canada
- Special Issue on the Research Data Alliance
D-Lib Magazine. Volume 20, Number 1/2 – January/February 2014.
- Canada’s Digital Environment for Research, Innovation and Education
A Submission under the Digital Economy Strategy Consultation by Canadian Digital Media Network, Canadian Research Knowledge Network, Canadian Council of CIOs, CANARIE Inc. and Compute Canada. June 28, 2010.
- Stewardship of Research Data in Canada: A Gap Analysis
- Mapping the Data Landscape: Report of the 2011 Canadian Research Data Summit
RDC, December 2011. Produced by the Research Data Strategy Working Group.
- Preserving Research Data in Canada
Humphrey, Chuck. Blog, December 2012.
- Addressing the Research Data Gap: A Review of Novel Services for Libraries
Report to CARL. Shearer, Kathleen and Diego Argáez. 2010.
- The Canadian National Collaborative Data Infrastructure Project. Final Report
CARL. January 2012. Prepared by Lynn Copeland, CNCDI Project Coordinator, and Martha Whitehead, Chair, CARL Data Management Subcommittee.